Yamaku Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamaku Academy

A Katawa Shoujo themed roleplay forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignoring the World Around Me (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaori Tsukuda

Ignoring the World Around Me (continued) Empty
PostSubject: Ignoring the World Around Me (continued)   Ignoring the World Around Me (continued) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Kaori floated on the waves of a deep purple sea, looking up at a star studded night sky. Although she was very content up here on the surface enjoying the ride, she decided to dive down as far as she could. Under the water, to her surprise, was a glittering city, bustling with merpeople and even some merkids her own age! She swam down into the city, her legs transforming into a beautiful shimmering purple tail.

A young mermaid waved to her eagerly and swam over. She didn't speak, but Kaori heard her in her mind, "Kaori! I'm so glad you're here! We were waiting for you to come back! Wanna play with us?" Several other mermaids swam up to them, smiling happily at Kaori.

"What are we playing? Can we play dressup?" Kaori asked, also using her mind.

"I don't see why not!" One of the other mermaids said.

"Yay!" Kaori was eager to finally play with some girls her age, and they started to swim to what she assumed to be the mermaid's house.

They swam down the street and Kaori looked around at the beautiful shops, awestruck at each painstakingly decorated window.

"Watch out!" A male voice yelled, but it was too late, a little toy torpedo, used for playing catch whizzed past the girls and bonked Kaori on the head.

"Oww!" She cried, and floated to the sea floor in pain. One of the girls swam down an shook her shoulders, trying to snap her out of it. But her dream world was drifting away...

She woke up in the nurse's building, with a nurse sitting next to her, gently rubbing her shoulders. She let out an unhappy cry; her head throbbed angrily and the florescent light. She immediately signed for her nanny, but the nurse signed back that her nanny wasn't here.

So instead, she signed, 'where is she? The girl I chased? What happened?'
Back to top Go down
Mio Takenaka
Admin
Mio Takenaka

PostSubject: Re: Ignoring the World Around Me (continued)   Ignoring the World Around Me (continued) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Dr. Watanabe was a calm man dark brown hair tied back into a short ponytail. He wore black slacks and a grey shirt with a white coat over it. He was one of the nursing staff members who knew sign language, which is why he was instructed to oversee Miss Tsukuda. This was his first time seeing her since the year began, but since he new exactly what had happened, he also knew how to treat her. By time Takenaka had gotten the girl to the infirmary, the seizure had already passed. She was merely exhausted at this point. That's why he was doing what he could to make sure she was relaxed and comfortable.

She signed slowly to Tsukuda, not for a lack of confidence in what he was saying, but as to emulate speaking softly. A warm, yet solemn smile crossed his face as he did so.

'You're in the infirmary at Yamaku Academy. It seems that you had a seizure, and Miss Takenaka very kindly brought you here.' He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. 'You should be sure to get plenty of rest...and don't forget to take your medication.' he added.

Mio had left after the Dr. Watanabe had told her that Kaori would be fine. he realized that he probably should include this point, so he signed 'I believe that Miss Takenaka went back to her room. You're lucky to have a friend who cares enough to drag you all the way down here.'

Last edited by Mio Takenaka on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yamakuacademy.board-directory.net
Kaori Tsukuda

PostSubject: Re: Ignoring the World Around Me (continued)   Ignoring the World Around Me (continued) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm

'I didn't!' She signed back angrily, 'I always take my medicine!'

Takenaka was her name... She needed to find her and say thank you, or rather write it. 'Can I go?' She signed.

The doctor shook his head, then informed her that she needed to stay here and rest for another thirty minutes. She kicked her feet in anger and pounded her fists on the cot.

'Please, we just want to make sure you're safe...'

'Fine. Just go get me some paper and a pen.' She had a contrary scowl on her face, but they handed her a notepad and a pen (the one she threw at Takenaka she thought).

With thirty minutes to kill, she decided to make good use of it. She put a border of little stars and seashells on the page then wrote a little note: Thank you for helping me today. I'm sorry I threw a pen at you. P.S. Will you be my friend?

She hoped it was good enough. When they let her out, she walked over to the dormitories, hoping to finally gain a friend in this weird place.

[Exit-to the dormitories, Robin!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignoring the World Around Me (continued)   Ignoring the World Around Me (continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignoring the World Around Me (continued)
Page 1 of 1